Small cocopeat bales used for nursery are 100% cocopeats to be pressed by pressing machines with small, suitable sizes.
Small cocopeat bales used for nursery are 100% cocopeats to be pressed by pressing machines with small, suitable sizes. They will be expanded as soon as we pour water into them
* Size of small bale before expansion: L: 36 mm x H: 17 mm
* Size of small bale after expansion: L: 65 mm x H: 70 mm
* Colour: whitish grey
* Can be kept for 12 (twelve) months before using but don't let it touch water
* Attention: expansion can be reduced naturally if small bales are to be kept for long time before using
* We can use these small bales for nursery of all kinds of seeds including seeds imported from foreign countries (except size of seed is bigger than that of small bale)
* We put small bale into nursery pot and pour water into it. After 3 minutes, small bale will be expanded about 5 cm.
* We put the seed into nursery pot and bring it to sunshine area.
* When the young stem of vegetables is high from 10 cm up to 15 cm, it must be transferred to outside on growing ground or on hydroponic growing area